Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Titanium MiniBar+ Tools

We've finally arrived! The shortest day of the year is here, thank goodness. That means we finally will swing in the other direction and the dreary and short winter days will turn around. I'm a light loving person, so these dark days never agree with me and the only solution is to bury myself in work and try to ignore it. But, I'm always heartened to see us on the side of lengthening daylight. :)

I'm still dabbling with several small projects and some odds and ends. We'll see how far I get this year, but there's still a little more to come.

Today I have a couple dozen Titanium MiniBar+ tools finished. These handy little guys feature a variety of prybar and screwdriver functions, a cap lifter and 7/16 wrench opening. As usual, they have all sorts of different stamps and contrast anodizing. There are a couple of plain ones, and I think one lefty as well...if anyone wants to email me, I think there are a small handful of bead blasted steel ones remaining too.

Titanium MiniBar+ tools are $65 each plus shipping. I am always very grateful that you have stopped by today, and I really hope folks can stay safe out there this holiday season!

 Sold out, thank you so much!

 
 

 

No comments: