Thursday, December 02, 2021

Zirconium QuickDraws

Hi Everyone,

I hope your holiday season is underway and going great! I'm scrambling (!) to finish some projects here, and almost ready with fancy ti Prybabies and some other goodies. I will be trying to have several more sales over the next week...

OK, so today I have the remaining Zr QuickDraws done. I have given these an extra long tumbling and a series of small batch polishing tumbles to brighten them up and give them a lustrous final finish rather than the matte finish of the earlier run. I will use the same pics below, but this group today is a bit shinier. They have my usual wide variety of stamps, and there is no limit on them...they run $70 plus shipping and the link is below. Thanks for dropping by and stay safe out there!

Sold out, thank you so much everyone!    

 



 

No comments: