Thursday, December 30, 2021

White Delrin Mini 5 Flutes

Hi Folks,

Wow, I'm really winding down here for the year...I must say that after a frustrating few months where nothing was getting finished, it feels great to get so much done recently. I will have all sorts of interesting stuff ahead this winter too, so the good times will continue, amid the ongoing chaos that is our world today. ;)

Today I have a big batch of White Delrin Mini 5 Flute beads done. These are a great size, and super light weight obviously. One of the coolest things I have seen is that people use RIT dye and make custom colors and effects with these, so that really opens up a lot of possibilities. A blank palette for your own creativity perhaps?

White Delrin Mini 5 Flutes will run $25 each plus shipping and there is no limit on them. The link is below...once again, I can't thank you all enough for a stellar year, despite all the adversities. Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy this winter!

All gone, thank you so much folks!


 

 

No comments: