Tuesday, December 07, 2021

A Few More Titanium Mini Prybabies!

Hi Folks,

Well it's bright and sunny here today after several days of gray and dim light that are so typical of this time of year. But the brightness comes with a cost, as the temps are quite chilly and I doubt we will get out of the 30's F for the next few days. At least the ground is still bare for now.

I'm still steadily working my way through several batches of items and will be trying to keep rolling right up to the end of the year. We shall see how far I get and I don't want to make any rash promises...

So today I have a big batch of Titanium Mini Prybabies done. These are just beautiful! I changed up this group a little bit and gave them a 7/16" body opening, and also made them another 1/4" longer in length than the earlier steel versions. The resulting form factor is just right for a tool this size and they feel great in the hand.

I gave these a wide variety of stamps as usual, although given the limited real estate, the stamps are a bit more limited and are tending on the smaller side. Lots of fun themes though and plenty of UFOs, skulls, etc. Most of them have contrasting anodizing and I gave these extra polishing tumbles, so the colors are especially vivid. And, for those folks who prefer vanilla, there are a handful completely without anodizing, also a few without stamps as well. Just email me...And there are some lefties in this batch too!

Titanium Mini Prybabies will run $70 plus shipping.. No limit on them. Thanks for dropping by today and I hope your week is going great!

Sold out, thank you so much!

 

 

No comments: