Friday, December 31, 2021

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year my friends! I hope you all have a safe and healthy New Year celebration tonight. It's been one heck of a year and I sure hope for everyone's sake that the next one is a lot less fraught...

So, one last sale for the year...Today I have three dozen titanium Prybabies with anodizing and A51 AfterGrinds. These look amazing! There are several cool lefties in this group as well, so please drop me a line if you're seeking a fancy lefty.

The Ti Prybabies with AfterGrinds will run $70 plus shipping and the link is below...thanks for coming by today. I'm beyond grateful for yet ANOTHER terrific year of tool making, and I owe a big thanks to all of you who made it possible! :) 

Gone in a flash! Many thanks! :D

 
 



 
 
 
 

No comments: