Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Stamped Bermuda Triangles

Hi Folks,

So the projects continue to roll right along...I have some smaller items such as delrin beads coming up, as well as ti Ringbabies with special grinds.

These are a few dozen Titanium Bermuda Triangles from years ago that I had lying around. I decided this summer to add some stamps and then do a little anodizing. I have mixed and matched the stamps and most of these cute little fiddle toys have contrast anodizing. If you have strong feelings on the Hexi vs Deckle style edges just drop me a line, otherwise I will simply send you one or the other as these are mixed up half and half for edge styles. There are a couple of plain stamped ones without color as well...

Anodized Bermuda Triangles will run $60 and the link is below. Thanks as always for dropping by and have a great week!

 Sold out, thanks again folks!

   
 



 

No comments: