Friday, December 17, 2021

Stainless Steel 5 Flute Mega Lanslides

Hi Everyone,

I know, it's amazing, I'm back again already! What are the odds,,,hehe...

It's turning quite chilly out there today and a sizable storm is on the horizon. They keep changing the weather predictions, but now are saying that we are due for around 9 inches of snow tomorrow. So, this is a good time to sneak in one last sale for the week and then make a last run to the grocery store to stock up for the snowy weekend.

Today I have a few dozen stainless steel 5 Flute Mega beads that I had completely forgotten about. This is the end of the Mega sized beads from the older stock, but I will hopefully be exploring some new bead designs next year. We'll see how it goes...at any rate, these are a great size and shape, perfect for tying onto a knife or flashlight lanyard. Or use as a zipper pull on a bag or jacket. 

Stainless Steel Five Flute Mega beads will run $30 each plus shipping and the link is below. A portion of this sale goes to my local county food bank today...Hope you all have a great weekend coming up!

Sold out, thank you everyone!

 

 

No comments: