Wednesday, December 09, 2020

Anodized Stamped 6 Flutes

Hi Everyone,

A cloud of fat white flurries are lazily falling to the ground this morning. It probably won't amount to much today, but it feels raw out there and I know we're headed into the colder days now. I had a few cold tolerant leafy veggies still chugging away in my garden cold frame but when I looked in this morning they were all frozen solid, so I guess that's all until spring. 

Today I have the other half of the Triple Stamped Ti 6 Flute Mega bead batch. These have all been double anodized in a wide variety of colors and are just gorgeous. I'll have to keep a couple for my own stuff, hehe...

Anodized Stamped 6 Flutes will run $45 plus shipping and the link is below, no limit on them. Thanks for dropping by as usual, and I hope your week is going great!

Sold out, thank you so much folks, and stay safe out there!

 
 

 

No comments: