Monday, December 21, 2020

Bead Blasted Steel MiniBar+ Tools

Well, hello again my friends! Happy First Official Day of Winter. I don't know about you, but I'll be very glad to see the days start to lengthen again as these short ones can get rather gloomy. Especially on top of all the depressing crap that made up much of 2020. It's a crying shame that humans can't hibernate because I would definitely sign up for that this year. On the other hand, winter has always been a very productive time for me, and I have an excellent start on this one already.

We're headed into the 2020 home stretch. Obviously the post office remains swamped and many people are still waiting on packages from a week or even two weeks ago. The PO system hasn't been giving very accurate tracking information at times, so I have gotten emails from a few people asking if their stuff has shipped. I have sent nearly all packages out this month on the very same day that the sales were done, so rest assured everything is on the way regardless of what the struggling postal scanning system reports. So far almost nothing has gotten lost this year, so your patience will be rewarded.

Today I have the last wave of MiniBar+ tools done. These have a low luster bead blasted finish and they both look and feel great. They have my usual wide variety of stamps. Looks like all the plain non stamped ones are gone with the first release, but I do have a few lefties here. I also have a handful of the anodized titanium MiniBar+ remaining which are available upon request, just email me please and I'll be happy to hook you up.

Bead Blasted Steel MiniBar+ tools will run $65 plus shipping, no limit, and the link is below...also, a portion of the sale today will go to my local Franklin County Community Meals program who have been doing a great job providing hot meals for needy folks this year. Thanks for dropping by and I hope you all are staying safe and warm this holiday season!

Sold out, thank you so much!
 


 
 
 

No comments: