Wednesday, December 02, 2020

Triple Stamped Titanium Six Flutes

Hi Everyone,

Happy Wednesday! It's quite cool here this week and it looks like we're in for a little rain this weekend. We're only three weeks away from the shortest day of the year though, so the dark and gloomy skies will be past before we know it. 

I'm hoping to have the bronze QuickDraws done next week. Steel MiniBar+ tools are almost finished and will be coming up later this week...there are a couple of other bead projects on the way, and we will see what else I can come up with. I just completed some new tool drawings so I will be cutting some goodies for the winter very soon.

Today I have some satin finished titanium 6 Flute beads for you, but this time they have stamps! I made a couple of these earlier this year just for myself and liked them so much that I set aside a big pile of plain beads to stamp...I finally got around to it last weekend. These are quite fiddly and there isn't much real estate to work with, so I was only able to use my smallest stamps on them. But it was a good opportunity to showcase some of the tiniest ones that I don't use as often, and most of them are the antique images that were hand forged in the mid to late 1800's. The Knight's Helm, Tiny Hand, Mini Whirlpool and Little Bone are some of my favorites from this batch...each bead has three stamps on it.

The Stamped Ti 6 Flute beads will run $40 each plus shipping and there is no limit on them. A second wave with color anodizing will be coming up after these, so more are on the way as well. And I still have a few plain ti 6 flutes without stamps if anyone wants to email me. Thanks for stopping by today, hope you're staying safe and healthy, and I hope your week is going great!

These are all gone, thank you so much folks!


 

 
 
 

No comments: