Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Titanium MultiMags

Hi Everyone,

It's quite gray outside today, and now the forecast is saying we are due for up to 17 inches of snow tonight and into tomorrow morning. So quite a storm is heading our way it appears. I have my snow blower all ready to go and will sand the driveway later on so that the plow guy can get some traction...good to time to sneak another sale in before the flakes start flying.

Today I have some Titanium MultiMags for you. These are left over from last year....Nifty little fidget spinner toy with the included ball bearings, or you can use them on your fridge or toolbox. They are all anodized, in a wide range of colors, and I also have a couple of stainless and bronze ones kicking around if anyone wants to email me for them. 

The Titanium MultiMags will run $50 plus shipping and there is no limit on them. Thanks for dropping in today my friends, and I hope you are staying safe and healthy in these tough times! And speaking of tough times, the need is greater this year than it has ever been before, and so a big chunk of today's sale will go to my local food pantry to give some help to those who are struggling.

Sold out, thank you so much folks!
 


 
 
 

No comments: