Monday, July 22, 2024

Titanium Count Forkulas

Happy Monday! It's another steamy one here as the warmer weather and humidity are still hanging on. I will tackle the lawn a little later as this is the last chance to mow it before the several days of rain that are coming our way.

Still no word on the steel MiniBar tools that are at heat treat, but I expect them to be back either later this week or next week. No other news to report at the moment, but I will be getting my bearings as the week goes on for the next projects.

Today I have a small batch of titanium Count Forkulas for you. This is the version with the cap lifter, and they have a buttery stonewashed finish. A perfect little backup tool for your wallet, these are a handy lunchtime item and they certainly beat the heck out of crappy plastic forks.

Count Forkulas will run $50 each plus shipping and the link is below. Thanks for dropping by and I hope your week is a great one!

Sold out, thank you so much!
 

 

No comments: