Friday, July 19, 2024

Timascus Hangman v1.5!

Happy Friday my friends!

Finally, we are getting some relief from the high humidity and heat. What a brutal couple of weeks, and maybe the hottest July that I can remember. Looks like it will be a bit more tolerable over this next week, but I'm sure most of the country continues to bake.

I started working on titanium Atwrenches this week and they are about to get milled. So hopefully I will have those coming in a couple of weeks. The steel Stubby MiniBars are at heat treat and I'm hoping to see those coming back in a week or so. I'm finalizing some new drawings and about to have E115 tools cut in zirconium and perhaps titanium for a late summer/early fall timeframe. I'm also mulling another run of beads although I still have a bunch of the timascus hexy beads to finish.

Today I have some spectacular Timascus Hangmen v1.5 hooks for you! Holy smokes, these are simply stunning. This is just the first round and I still have a bunch to go but I wanted to get some of these out right away. I opted for heat coloring on this group to bring out the brightest purple, gold and blue tones. There are a couple of lefties here if anyone wants to email me, although for this particular item the lefty/righty thing probably doesn't really matter. In any case, these are really nice and I will definitely be putting one on my own key ring. 

Timascus Hangman hooks will run $70 plus shipping and the link is below. Thanks for coming by today and I hope you have a relaxing and cooler weekend ahead!

Sold out for today, thanks so much! 




 

No comments: