Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Fully Loaded A51 Titanium Prybabies!

Hi Everyone,

Well this week may be the end for the mild temperatures as we head into the bitter cold months. Tomorrow and Friday might get into the 50's, but then it's all downhill from there. Luckily almost all the leaves are finally off the trees so if it snows heavily we will be much less likely to have power failures.

Not too much else to report on the various projects. I still have a bit of work to do on Steel Tiny Tims and Stubby Steel MiniBars but they will be relatively quick to finish once I get the grinding done and finish up the preparation for heat treat. Steel Atomic Wedgies are next up for milling, and then a big batch of 3v Steel Prybabies will get milled following the Wedgies. I need to get going on the rest of the Zircuti MikroSpikes in the next week, and I still have some more work to do on another Timascus tool which I would really like to finish before the end of the year....mug and cup making is going to slow down because they take a lot of my time and I need to shift focus to tool projects, but there will be a few more coming shortly. Right now I am almost done sorting and packaging the first wave of steel Mini Superbugs, so those will be coming up next in both plain and stamped versions.

Today I have a small batch of Titanium A51 Prybabies for you. These are all stamped and anodized in my usual wide range of images and colors. I do have three left handed ones also if anyone wants to email me for them.

Stamped and anodized Ti Prybabies will run $80 plus shipping and the link is below. Thanks for popping in today and I hope your week is going great!

Sold out, thank you so much guys!
 



 
 

No comments: