Tuesday, November 21, 2023

A Few More Mugs!

Hi Folks,

Well, Happy Thanksgiving week! I hope your plans are going smoothly and the weather cooperates for all of you who will be traveling. Should be a fairly reasonable week for most of us.

Today I have a few more of my one-of-a-kind chunky stoneware mugs for you. These are great fun to make, and I really appreciate the many kind words I've gotten about them. I will be making plenty more of these this winter, so lots more will be on the way over the next few months. I also am planning to do a large kitchen magnet project before the holidays, so stay tuned for those in a regular sale format.

Mug #1: Smaller piece, about 10-11 oz. Spectacular ancient Winged Lion image, Stone Castle on the back and amazing Jolly Roger inside with cobblestone texturing and lightning texture on the bottom. Amber celadon glaze. $65 plus shipping.

 Sold Out, thank you very much!

 
 
 
Mug#2: Wild mashup of Bulldog, Vintage Truck and flame texturing  with Compass Rose inside. Denim Blue lightly variegated glaze, and about 12 oz. $65 plus shipping.  

Sold, thank you so much!

 



 
Mug #3: Movie Monster Madness! Frankenstein, Dracula and Stone Castle inside with awesome skull texture on the side and bottom. Green celadon glaze, about 12 oz, $65 plus shipping.
 
Sold Out, thanks so much!
 


 

No comments: