Friday, November 03, 2023

Steel Mini T-Bones

Hi Everyone,

It's been a crazy busy couple of weeks but I am back...we're having our first colder weather of the year finally with a frost two nights in a row and a dusting of snow, which has now completely vanished, but I'm sure more will be coming soon.

I have been picking away at the projects and finally got the steel Mini Superbugs off to heat treat, so those will be coming back in a week or so. I'm almost done grinding steel Tiny Tims and will get them off to heat treat next week. Atomic Wedgies are about to get milled, so hopefully I will get them out to heat treat this month. Zircuti MikroSpikes are on deck for grinding and those should go pretty quickly once I dive into them. I have numerous smaller batches and misc remnants that I will be putting up once I get back to sales mode which I am trying to do in the coming weeks...mugs are underway but are proving to be very slow going which is what I had feared. I will only get a dozen at a time every week or two as the kilns are shared by many other people. So regular sales are probably not going to happen anytime soon, but I'm happy to hook people up with whatever I have as it comes in. 

Today I have some steel Mini T-Bones for you. These were languishing half finished on a shelf for a couple of years and I just got them done recently. Three wrench sizes, 3/8, 7/16 and 1/2 inch. Makes for a nice handle for your key chain and could be an impromptu self defense tool in a pinch.

Steel Mini T-Bones will run $70 plus shipping and the link is below. Thanks for popping in, hope you have a nice weekend, and stay tuned for a bunch of sales coming up in the weeks ahead! 

All gone, thank you so much!
 

 

No comments: