Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Titanium Wrunts

Happy Snowy Wednesday Everyone!

We're still cleaning up after a massive snow dump for the past 36 hours. Heavy, wet and nasty. It brought down a lot of power lines in the area and many folks are still out of power this morning. We got lucky and only were down for a few hours yesterday, but seem to be back up and stable so far today. I'm not sure how much we got but it was about a foot probably.

Today I have a small batch of Titanium Wrunts for you. These were unfinished from the earlier batch a few months ago that I recently got around to getting done. All have extra grinds and there is a wide variety of stamps. I have a half dozen without color or stamping if anyone prefers that. There are also a half dozen lefties as well if anyone wants to email me (lottagear2000-pp@yahoo.com) for them!

Titanium Wrunts will run $75 plus shipping and the link is below. Thanks for popping by today, and I hope you are having a great week!

All gone, thanks everyone!
 

 
 
 

No comments: