Friday, March 17, 2023

Bronze MultiMags

Hi Folks,

Well another Friday is upon us. I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend after this rather busy and stressful week we just had. It looks like the temperatures will be moderating here and that just might be the end of the big snowstorms for the season. I sure hope so!

I don't have anything new to report on as far as projects go. But, I will be putting in a few days in the shop next week for sure.  

Today I have a small batch of bronze MultiMags left from a couple of years ago. These are a dandy little fiddle toy, and they also make really nice fridge magnets. I have a few with bead blast finish and a couple with dark tumbled finish.

Bronze MultiMags will run $55 plus shipping. Thanks for stopping by today, and I hope you have a great weekend ahead!

Gone in a flash, thanks again my friends!
 

 

No comments: