Monday, March 06, 2023

Hi Folks,

After a snowy weekend we now have typical moderate March temperatures and some nice sun today. I can tell spring is well on it's way and it won't be long until the bulbs are pushing up in the flower beds.

It's super busy here right now with tax season coming up and much scrambling around. But the projects continue rolling along. I will have a new batch of Count Sporkulas in a week or so. The titanium Game Board project is on the bench today and I will be working on that for much of this week. I have lots of  miscellaneous batches on the shelves that I need to get to, so I will be putting up a series of these smaller sales during the next several weeks for sure. Still trying to decide what to cut next in steel, but I have several sheets kicking around and I would really like to use them up this year.

Today I have a few dozen Black Delrin Mega 6 Flute beads for you. This is one of my favorite synthetic materials and it is wonderful light weight with good strength. It's nice too in that it will not scratch or mar delicate items.

Black Delrin Megas will run $30 each plus shipping and the link is below. Thank you for looking in today, and hope your week is going to be great.

Gone in a flash, thank you so much!
 

 
 
 

No comments: