Thursday, February 02, 2023

Steel PryDaddies

Hi Everyone,

Hope your winter is going well. We've actually gotten off pretty easy so far, but a nasty cold snap this weekend will bring some below zero F overnight temps. Brrrrr. But the month of January broke records here for the warmest ever so I really cannot complain.

The projects continue to simmer. I haven't been able to get as much work done lately as I would like because of various family and business distractions, but those are mostly sorted now and I have been able to get back to some hours in the shop this week. New ideas and drawings continue to come to me and I've been quite busy setting up some nice projects for the year. I have also expanded my custom stamp collection a bit with some cool new designs.

I finally decided on a few new tool designs to cut in steel, and those will be coming probably in the early spring. I have a big batch of titanium Mini Poltergeists that are already cut and are in progress. Titanium Stir Crazy ruler tools are on the bench now and I'm in the middle of stamping them. There is also a batch of Mini Poltergeists underway in gorgeous timascus, as well as a batch of updated Tombstones and a new Larva tool, so more exotics are coming later this winter. And, after doing some historical research, I just had a small batch of cool little Pocket Game Boards cut from heavy titanium plate. Very fun stuff ahead this year!

Today I have a batch of CPM 154 steel PryDaddies for you. These stonewashed beauties have a wide variety of stamps on them, and I forgot to leave any plain ones, so all of them have been stamped. There are no lefty specific ones either, so all are milled the same way.

Steel PryDaddies will run $85 plus shipping and the link is below. Thanks for popping in today and hope your week is going great.  

All gone, thank you so much everyone, and stay warm this weekend!

 




 

No comments: