Monday, May 08, 2023

Zircuti MikroStiks

Hi Everyone,

I'm back! It's been a cold and rather rainy two weeks here in New England, but the doldrums have finally broken and we are now looking at some warmers days with abundant sunshine for the next week. I am more than ready, and I think I can cautiously start putting some plants in my garden as long as they are covered or hardened off.

I've been quite busy lately doing a serious and long overdue spring cleaning in my shop. I still have lots to do, but at least I made some great inroads on the accumulated junk and disorganization. I also started several new projects and those tools are underway right now. I will have new titanium Tombstones, ti Keytons and a new ti Prybaby design coming up over the next several weeks. I also will be cutting some new steel tools soon, and will probably cut the new Prybabies in steel among other designs still to be decided...I should have some interesting new puzzle stuff coming up shortly too. There are several new tools coming this summer in exotic materials, and I am doing some sharpening right now as well. So tons of cool stuff is coming up, please stay tuned. 

Speaking of exotic materials...Here is a tiny batch of original style MikroStiks in Zirconium Titanium Damascus! These have been stamped and are all quite unique in their anodized colors. There are only a dozen of these little guys today, but there will be other tools coming this summer in similar materials. 

Zircuti MikroStiks will run $85 each plus shipping and it is one per customer on them please. Thank you for checking in today, and I hope you have a great weekend ahead!

Gone in a flash, thank you so much!

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: