Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Titanium PryDaddies

Hi Folks,

Another stellar day out there! I will continue my spring clean up activities this afternoon and then take a couple of days off to enjoy the lovely spell of weather. ;) I just got my taxes and paperwork updated and caught up on, so I'm definitely feeling relieved today. And I have some newly cut titanium parts to work on so will spend a bit of time on those as well...

So, today I have the remaining Titanium PryDaddies done. There are just a couple dozen of these, and they feature my wide variety of stamps as well as color anodizing.

Titanium PryDaddies will run $85 plus shipping and the link is below. Thank you as always for swinging by today, and hope your week is shaping up nicely!

Sold out, thank you so much!
 


 

No comments: