Wednesday, April 05, 2023

Steel MikroStiks

Hi Everyone,

It's a cloudy one out there today, but at least it's mild. We did a bunch of spring cleanup chores yesterday and it felt so good to finally be outside working in the warm(ish) sunshine for a change. I think it's finally safe to put away the snowblower for the season!

The projects are moving along slowly. I will be making a new Prybaby run this year, and the drawings for those are now finalized. Also a new Keyton batch is coming...and I decided to dust off another older design, so an updated Tombstone will be coming back as well. I'm also in the middle of testing an unusual new puzzle concept, so watch this space for more on that very soon.

Today I have a few dozen steel MikroStiks left. These are CPM 154 steel with a light raw bar texture. A very handy little tool for all sorts of poking, scraping and light prying tasks. They have a wide variety of stamps on them, and there are a couple of plain ones without stamps too if anyone wants to email me for them. I also have a half dozen of the smooth but slightly thinner stamped ones left.

Steel MikroStiks will run $45 plus shipping and the link is below. Thanks as always for swinging by today and I hope your week is warm and sunny too!

All gone, thank you everyone!
 

 
 
 

No comments: