Wednesday, November 02, 2022

Zirconium Mini Bermuda Triangles

Hi Folks,

Happy November! Usually this is my least favorite time of year as it generally is cold and gray here, and the days are getting darker and shorter. But this week we are having a reprieve, and it is still spooky warm, in the 60's or better, and sunny for the next few days. I will take it!

I'm slowly picking away at the upcoming projects but not much to report today. In the meantime I have a few more small items and remnant batches to offer you...

Today I have a couple dozen Zirconium Mini Bermuda Triangles finished. These are cute little minimalist tools with funky grinds. They are drilled to accept one of Scott McCoskery's spinner cores, but the fit is a tiny bit loose and requires a thin wipe of tacky glue to get them to stay in place snugly. Anyway, they are a fun little item and can be worn on the included length of bead chain if desired.   

Zr Mini Triangles run $65 plus shipping and the link is below. As always, I appreciate you dropping by and hope your week is as pleasant as ours!

All gone, thank you so much!

 

 
 

No comments: