Monday, October 31, 2022

Steel MikroStiks

Hi Folks,

Happy Halloween! It's a lovely one here today, with temps in the 60's and a blue sunny sky. I will have to get out later this afternoon and blow some more leaves. Should be a nice mild early evening for the trick or treaters.

Slow progress on the various projects, but they are moving along. I just ordered some new tumbling media so I can get those StirCrazy kitchen tools going. The PryDaddies are almost done milling, so hopefully I can get to work on those later this week.

Today I have some more of the CPM 154 steel MikroStiks done. These handy little guys are great for all sorts of poking, scraping and cleaning tasks and I find myself using them constantly. This group was surface ground so is a little bit thinner than the previous ones, but still plenty robust for those delicate tasks. They have a wide variety of stamps on them as usual.

Steel MikroStiks will run $45 plus shipping and the order link is below (until the sale is over and I remove it). Thanks so much for swinging by today and I hope your week is shaping up nicely.

Smooth ones are gone, thank you so much! I have a couple dozen of the raw bar ones left still and will do a sale for those soon. :)


 

No comments: