Friday, January 29, 2021

Glow Worms!

Hi Folks,

I'm back again. Super cold here this morning, in the single digits F, and I think it dipped below zero overnight. The moon was so bright on the snow covered landscape last night that you could probably have driven without headlights.

I have a quickie sale for you today. There are only 20 pieces of these S30v steel New Old Stock Larva tools with heavy raw bar texture. They have the classic milled V notch and an epoxy/glow powder inlay as well. These little guys have been kicking around for years in a forgotten dusty box and I finally got around to filling the dots just recently.

Larva tools with glow dot will run $75 each plus shipping and it is a limit of one per customer please. Thanks for dropping by and I hope you have a nice weekend ahead!

Gone in a flash, thank you!
 

 

No comments: