Friday, January 08, 2021

Happy New Year!

Hi Everyone,

Hope you all had a great holiday despite all the limitations and complications this year.

Speaking of complications, I keep hearing from people who have not received their orders. Well, they are still super backed up at the post office. Truckloads of packages have been rerouted all over the country. For example, I sent a Christmas package to my daughter in Boston, just on the other side of my state, back on the 19th which was three weeks ago. She still has not received it. The tracking shows that it finally left Atlanta a few days ago and is now sitting in Springfield, MA. So, obviously the post office is still totally screwed up and is dealing with a crazy amount of backlog.

So I would say, if you still have not gotten your orders yet, please hang in there, they will get to you soon I am sure. In the meantime I just don't see any point in posting new sales until they get this backlog caught up, and I apologize for the ridiculous delays. I will say though, that packages sent out now seem to be moving along almost at normal speeds, so I guess they are now treating the backlog as a lower priority or something. And obviously Amazon has a sweetheart deal with them which takes priority over all else because most Amazon orders are still arriving in a timely manner.

Meanwhile I am working on new projects, catching up on paperwork and am trying to get some stuff done this week. I have a new Mini Superbug design that is well under way. More beads are coming. I have several drawings that I am reviewing for cutting including the next generation Mini LockNut Monster, new ruler tools and other designs. A new item called the TableMan is about to be cut next week. Milling is almost done on the upcoming new Mini Prybabies. So lots of cool new items will be coming shortly.  

Thanks for stopping in today, and please stay safe out there!


 



No comments: