Friday, November 29, 2019

Anodized Wring Tools

Hi Folks,

Well I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. It was a lovely day here and we managed to polish off an astonishing amount of turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing and cheesecake. Luckily there's still some left for breakfast and lunch...

So today I have a few anodized Titanium Wring Tools done. These are the Version 2 with cap lifter.  I gave these some nice stamps and followed up with contrast anodizing so they really pop. It's not a huge batch but I'll make it two per customer on them...there are some plain ones left as well if anyone wants to email me. A second batch with smaller 3/4" 12 point opening but the same shape is already stamped up and awaiting anodizing so I will have those coming in a week or so.

The Ti Wring Tools will run $60 plus shipping, and the pp button is below. Thanks for dropping by on this very busy day. Safe travels and best wishes to everyone this holiday season.

All gone for today, thank you so much!



 

No comments: