Friday, March 08, 2019

Bronze MultiMags

Hi Everyone,

Happy Weekend! It's bright and sunny here today, but we're due for another round of minor storms again this weekend. Still, the sunlight is so much brighter now, and much stronger than it has been for many months. Spring is definitely on the way in a few weeks whether it likes it or not and we won't be taking "no" for an answer...and the clocks change this weekend too, woohoo!

I've been quite busy these past couple of weeks grinding tools, organizing projects and getting my taxes out of the way. The Steel MiniBars just went out to heat treat a couple of days ago. The first wave of new Steel Mini Prybabies (SAE) are much further along now, and I'm just about to do the milling on them. The Metric Mini Prybaby batch is still a bit further behind in the preparation steps but I will be starting on those next. Sneak peek at the new Mini Prybaby which will be done probably mid April time frame:



Other things that are underway: Count Forkulas with cap lifter are coming along but they have been slow to get to the finish line. The titanium MultiMags are also getting closer to finished and I should have those available sometime next week. And a few other surprises are in store if I can ever get my production act together and settle down to work.

Today I have a medium sized batch of Bronze MultiMags done. These have a cool "Desert Tan" matte finish for something a little different. They will run $45 plus shipping and I'll make it a four per customer limit on them please. Thanks for dropping by everyone and hope you have a great weekend!

Sold out, thank you so much everyone!



No comments: