Friday, February 15, 2019

BB MultiMags

Hi Everyone and Happy Friday!


With another post office holiday coming up on Monday I thought I might as well slip another little sale in today....

It's been a while since I did anything with a bead blasted matte finish, so it's about time I guess. These 303 stainless MultiMags look great with their cool gray low luster looks, and they are not as slippery as those with a more polished finish. This is a very modest sized batch today and is the end of the stainless MultiMags before I move on to the bronze ones.

BB MultiMags will run $45 plus shipping and the link is below. Limit of 2 please on these...thank you as always for dropping by today and I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend ahead!

All gone, thanks again everyone! :)




 

No comments: