Friday, November 30, 2018

Stainless Mini 5 Flute Beads

Hi Folks,

Happy Friday everyone! It's cool and overcast here today, typical for late November weather in the Northeast. At least the few inches of snow that we had last week is almost gone for now. I'm sure it will be back before long but right now it's still good weather for taking some brisk daily walks for our health. I've been on a bit of a health and exercise kick this fall, more on that to come. ;)

I don't have much to report since the previous sale, but will be scrambling this weekend to get some more batches of items finished up. I will try to keep the sales rolling next week so please do stay tuned as I hope to make December a very busy month.

Today I have the remaining stainless steel Mini 5 Flute beads done. These are the same as the ones I released a while back and they have proved to be very popular for tying onto lanyards and zipper pulls. They look great on the plain black cord and will make for a nice stocking stuffer. This batch is good sized but not huge, so I will make it a limit of 4 please, and they will run $30 plus shipping. Thanks for visiting today and I hope you have a great weekend!


Sold Out, thank you so much!



 

No comments: