Thursday, May 31, 2018

Five Stamp SS Magnums!

Hi Everyone,

Absolutely gorgeous day here with nice sunshine, low humidity and just a few lazy clouds drifting along. I probably ought to be outside enjoying it but I already have done a bunch of running around this morning and just came in for a few hours. Good time to slip a very small sale in...

Today I have a handful of multi name stamped 303 Stainless Steel Magnum beads for you. This is a small batch and I doubt I will be doing many like this since it's a little tedious. But I think they do look cool with all five of the lands (the land is the high part of a fluted or knurled edge pattern) stamped "Atwood". Or who knows, maybe I'm just in love with my own name, haha... :)

At any rate, the multi stamped 5 Flute Magnums will run $35 plus shipping and I will make it one per customer since there are only a couple dozen or so. Thanks for taking time to drop by this morning and have a great weekend ahead!


Gone in a flash, thank you!


       

No comments: