Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Black Delrin Multi Grips

Hi Everyone,

Greetings from warm and balmy New England! It's quite colorful here right now, probably peak fall color this week, and kind of spookily warm. Supposed to be 80 F or more today which is just crazy for this time of year!

With the worst of my cold behind me now I am raring to get back to work this week. So I'm trying to organize myself and get some things done... The ti TommyKnockers should be completed towards the end of the week, just a few more left to grind. Steel Gremlins will be back from heat treat maybe by the end of next week, and there are lots of beads to be finished in the meantime.

Today I have a good sized batch of black Delrin Multi Grip beads finished. Delrin won't take a knurl of course so these are plain finished with smooth lands. They make a terrific light weight addition to your lanyards and bag pulls. They won't lose their color and they won't scratch delicate items which is why I really like them on my pocket cameras especially. And they look stealthy cool on black cord with the black o-ring.

Black Delrin Multi Grips will run $25 plus shipping and the purchase link is below. I'll put a limit of 3 on them but if anyone needs extras please just drop me a line and I'm happy to hook you up while they last. Hope your week turns out to be as pleasant as ours is going to be and thanks for stopping by today.

Black ones are gone, thank you everyone!



 

2 comments:

Mean_Schnauzer said...

Glad your feeling better Peter. These look like some ninja gear.

Zag96 said...

Really cool. Gotta love it when your luck aligns with a little something you want (not that I don't probably want it all, but you know what I mean). Thanks Peter!