Howdy Folks,
Well it's been an unusual month so far, and staying quite warm for this time of year. I am seeing some spots of colorful leaves though when I drive around the area, so by next week I think it will be cooling off more. I'm looking forward to taking a few drives this fall and enjoying what I think is going to be a spectacular leaf season this year.
Today I have something quite unusual for you, another blast from the past. I was going through some old boxes in the shop and came across these long forgotten G5b Flatbabies. These cool little backup pieces were made many years ago and are cut from 420 stainless steel. Many of them have character marks and tiny pitting areas that happened during heat treat but they are still perfectly usable. And there are two lefties available as well if anyone wishes to drop me a line.
G5b Flatbabies will run $60 plus shipping and the link is below. Thanks for swinging by this morning and I hope your week is starting out great!
No comments:
Post a Comment