Friday, August 30, 2024

Titanium Atwrenches!

Happy Labor Day Weekend Everyone!

Hope you all are getting ready for a nice relaxing weekend ahead. It finally cooled off here and I'm looking forward to much more comfortable days and weeks for the next month or so.

I've been super busy with a zillion things pulling me in multiple directions for the whole month of August. I have managed to squeeze a lot of work in though and am happy to report that there is a nice batch of titanium E115 tools underway. I also just got a batch of Zr E115 tools cut, so those will be coming this fall. I just got done prepping out a batch of timascus Hangman hooks which will be getting stamped. I have a group of Zr mini Hexy beads coming in a month or two. I still have a big batch of steel Prybabies awaiting grinding and those will be coming along this fall as well. And there will no doubt be some odds and ends coming up shortly too...and lastly, for mugs, I am working on getting the first of several dozen through the glaze firing, so I should have a few coming up soon.

Today I have a sweet batch of Titanium Atwrenches for you! I have made these in both steel and Zr in the past but I never got around to titanium. So here we are. These are all stamped with a wide variety of images and they have gorgeous contrasting anodizing effects. A few have light raw bar texturing...I do have a handful of plain ones available if you don't like colors and stamps, just email me. And there are a couple of lefties available as well.

Titanium Atwrenches will run $85 plus shipping and the link is below. Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you are staying cool and getting ready to wind down this weekend! 

All gone for today, thanks again folks!
 

 

No comments: