Monday, August 08, 2022

Stamped Brass 6 Flutes

Hi Everyone,

Looks like the last of the 90 degree days are here. Still not much rain happening but maybe we'll get some storms this week to help us out of this drought.

I have a busy week ahead. I'll try to get the big new ti Bug Out Bars done and also work on the steel Wheelman tools. Lots of cool stuff ahead for sure...and I just got word that the G10 and Micarta beads are a go, so those will be coming this fall. 

Today I have more brass 6 Flute Beads done. These are triple stamped, and I have a wide variety of older tiny stamps such as leaves, bugs, tiny boat, skulls, antlers, bees, etc. And I have several new stamps as well such UFOs, Bigfoot, stick of dynamite, fishing lures and rocketship. Fun stuff! 

Stamped Brass 6 Flutes will run $40 each and there is no limit on them. Thanks once again for swinging by this morning, and I hope everyone is staying cool this week!

All gone for now, thank you! I will have another wave of these later this year when I get the rest of them done.
 

 

No comments: