Friday, August 05, 2022

Got an Atwood Itch? Maybe it's Titanium Fleas...

Hi Folks,

It's a hot and steamy week here with temps in the 90'sF. And still no rain, although it is suddenly much more humid than it has been for much of the summer. This is a good weather to stay inside and get some work done.

Still cranking away on the projects this week. I am close to finishing up the ti Bug Out Bars, just need to cut handle cord for them this weekend and get them packaged up. And I have another group of stamped brass beads to polish and then package up. So, we're definitely making some progress on those.

Today I have a big batch of Titanium Flea tools done. These are cute little multi tools, measuring 2.5" long and they are made of 5/32 titanium. I first made this design back around 2008 I think it was, and cannot recall what I named them at the time. But they were in my drawing notebook with the label "Flea", and I have a steel one in my own collection, so I know I made them in steel. Not sure about titanium, but I'm thinking it would have been a very small batch indeed if there are ti ones floating around. 

Anyhow, this is certainly an older design, and I really like the simplicity of it, so I thought they were worth running again. They feature a small SAE wrench set, a stout pry tip and 5/16 cap lifter. I have given them a wide variety of stamps as well as color anodized effects, and there are a few plain ones set aside as well for the "vanilla lovers". Also a handful of lefties are available. 

Titanium Fleas will run $70 plus shipping and the link is below. Thanks for coming by today, and I hope you all are staying cool this week!

All gone for today, thank you so everyone!

 

 
 
 

No comments: