Thursday, November 10, 2016

Fancy TommyKnockers

Hi Folks,

Hope your week is going well. It's cool and damp here but sunny with a bright blue sky. Good day to run some errands, get a long overdue haircut and...have a little sale. :)

I've been grinding some stuff this week, refining some new drawings and cleaning my shop up a little before it gets colder. I suspect we will be getting more snow this year than last winter so it's nice to get things organized, get some dust cleaned up and remove some of the bulky junk before we get socked in with the white stuff.

Today I have the rest of the krinkle textured titanium TommyKnockers done. These tools are heavily textured and have my fancy two tone contrast anodizing in various vibrant colors. As usual, the anodizing effect is just beautiful and I never get tired of playing with the color combinations. I don't know if I will ever be able to get this special material again so when it runs out I will be sad. Should be enough left for another project or two though.

The contrast anodized TommyKnockers will run $80 plus shipping and the link is below. It's a modest sized batch so it will be one per customer on them please. Thanks for coming by today and I hope your weekend is fantastic!

Sold out, thank you so much everyone!

 




1 comment:

Volcomedward said...

I really enjoy the crinkle ti as well, beautiful work