Saturday, August 13, 2016

Anodized K3 Keytons

Howdy Folks,

Hello from steamy New England! It's like a jungle out there this week. At least my lawn is liking it...

P12 steel Prybabies will be coming up middle or end of next week!

Today I have the anodized titanium K3 Keytons for you. These have my usual solid colors and color fades on them and there is a very wide variety here. As different from each other and as unique as I can make them. They will run $70 plus shipping and it's one per customer again, link is below. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend everyone!

All gone! Thanks again folks! :)









8 comments:

Tim said...

Been a while since I've made a sale. Glad to pick one of these up. Keep up the good work Peter!!

jemphd said...

Score!

Chris said...

Got one!!!

JMiner said...

Score! It's been awhile.

Easy Wind said...

Nice pics Peter! Are you using the Nikon for any of these product shots?
I like the OOF on several of these images.

Peter Atwood said...

Thanks Bob! Canon 5dMKii and 100L Macro. ;)

Unknown said...

How can I buy one of these please?

Unknown said...

I got mine in the mail last week and I love it. The multi-color finish gives it a holographic effect. It is a work of art!