Thursday, October 10, 2024

Zircuti Beads!

Hi Everyone,

It's starting to turn much cooler here in Massachusetts. The leaves are dull drab yellow and brown, so as far as color goes it is the most disappointing leaf season I have ever seen. I guess it's mostly because of the warmer than usual temperatures this past month combined with very little rain. Anyhow, I'm just glad we don't have the dreadful rains they are having down South and in FL.Yikes! Stay safe out there folks.

I've been busy down in the shop for the past few days. In addition to preparing for colder weather, I've been doing some maintenance and cleaning up. Yesterday I completely redid my anodizing setup so that it will be good to go for another year or two. I'm part way through grinding the titanium E115 tools and will have those coming up shortly. I've been diligently hand buffing timascus and zircuti parts to prepare them for torch coloring and other finishes. I have a batch of Zr Mini Hexy beads coming up in a few weeks. Zr E115 tools are on deck for initial preparation prior to milling. I keep putting off grinding steel Prybabies but they are actually coming soon. And I have several other items brewing too. More mugs are coming as well in the next few days.

Today I have the first wave of Zircuti Mini Hexy beads for you. These are 1/2 inch in diameter as opposed to 5/8 inch of the first batch of hexy beads, so a little bit slimmer. And, they are slightly longer so the overall proportions are very nice and serve to showcase the patterning very nicely. Speaking of patterns, wow, these are spectacular! Bright contrasting colors and wild anodizing effects. If you like crazy these are sweet. If you don't like lots of color I do have a handful of plain ones reserved without anodizing for those who wish to request it, but the patterning is very subtle.

Zircuti Mini Hexy Beads will run $45 plus shipping. This is only about half the batch today, so lots more are coming, so if you miss today and want to email me, I am happy to hook you up anytime...the order link is below. Have a great weekend everyone and thanks for coming by today. :)

All gone for today but more on the way, thank you!
 

 

 

No comments: