Tuesday, June 20, 2023

CPM 154 PieceMakers!

Hi Everyone,

Well summer is nearly here, but you almost wouldn't know it. It's been an unusually cool June so far. At least we finally got a couple of inches of rain last week to relieve the parched yard and garden. And it looks like temps will finally briefly get into the 80's later this week.

Anyhow, I've been keeping quite busy down in the workshop. I have some titanium Keytons nearly done and those are coming next. I have a slightly larger version of the MikroStik, the MikroSpike, ready for stamping and final finishing. I have a very special batch of rare Beta Titanium Wedgies in a new design coming soon. There is a big batch of titanium Tombstones on the bench right now awaiting grinding. I still have a batch of steel Stubby MiniBars partially ground and awaiting finish work before sending to heat treat. There is a sweet batch of new titanium Prybabies in a slightly larger size (closer to the Original Prybaby size) that have already been milled and are just awaiting grinding and finishing steps. And a big batch of steel Prybabies in the same design has also just been cut. I will be doing a new steel Tiny Tim design later this summer as well as some new Mini Superbugs with pry tip. And interesting little Puzzle Tiles in various metals are still in progress and will be coming very soon...I also have some timascus tools to get to later this summer which are going to be a lot of work.

Today I have the remaining CPM 154 PieceMaker knives ready to go. They are identical to the Elmax batch except for the "L" stamp on the back side. They were heavily bead blasted and then tumbled, so they have a low luster Antique Satin finish on them. These are stout working knives, yet are small enough to easily carry.

There will be a few more stray PieceMakers after these, but this is the bulk of the batch, and I have already sold quite a few to folks who missed the Elmax batch and who had emailed me. These tool knives are really cool, but they will not be made again as they are from very old stock. I may have a few more fixed blades coming up later this year, but I need to take a break from sharpening and sheaths and get back to the many other tool projects that are piling up, as mentioned above.

CPM 154 PieceMakers will run $220 plus shipping and the link is below. Thanks again for coming by, and I hope your summer is going to be great!  

Sold Out, thank you so much!

 
 


No comments: