Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Zirconium Mini Superbugs

Hi Everyone,

Happy Summer! Man, it has arrived with a vengeance too...stepping outside to water my garden this morning was like walking into a sauna. We keep going from very hot spells to very cool temps so it's going to be a long hot crazy summer ahead I think.

I've been quite busy working on projects these past couple of weeks. I just finished stamping and anodizing ti Ringbabies and those will be coming up next. I finally got a small batch of white delrin beads done. A big load of the upcoming BabyShark tools just went out to heat treat yesterday and I began the grinding on steel Mini Prybabies finally as well. I also did some preparation on the Zr R25 rulers and some more Zr QuickDraws but those will be awhile away...so lots of goodies are already on the menu for this summer.  

Today I have Zirconium Mini Superbugs done. These are all stamped and then torch colored in the traditional blackened style finish. A great little minimalist tool that makes it easy to carry a standard 1/4 bit anywhere at all times.

Zirconium Mini Superbugs will run $65 plus shipping and there is no limit on them. Thanks for dropping by this week and hope you're staying cool and have a great holiday weekend planned ahead!

All gone, thanks so much everyone! 

 
Small sampling of stamps:


 
 
 
 

No comments: