Thursday, March 01, 2018

Stainless Steel Mini 5 Flutes

Hi Folks,

It's another lovely day here in what has been a stellar week of relative warmth and sun for this time of year. We still have a little snow and ice in our yard but everywhere else it's mostly gone for now. Will we have an early spring? Could be...

Well I don't have any more progress updates since the other day. I generally don't get much done in the shop if I'm doing sales, so it's kind of a "one or the other" situation. I did want to mention those steel R37 rulers though, they are still in the works and coming this spring. Also titanium KingPins will be coming with stamped heads once I get around to grinding the pins and assembling them.

Well today I have the last batch of Mini 5 Flute beads done. These are 303 stainless steel with a smooth bright tumbled finish on them. They have a satisfying weight to them and a soft feel in the hand.

After the last bead sale a few folks asked about white Delrin Mini 5 Flutes...I will make a small batch next time I run beads, which will probably be this spring. I also want to do a few tellurium copper beads and perhaps Zr as well. In addition, I am mulling a bead related project and will certainly let you know if it works out.

The stainless Mini 5 Flutes will run $30 plus shipping and I will put a limit of 4 on them please... Link to purchase is below and I hope your week is going great so far. It's almost the weekend!


Stainless are sold out, thank so much everyone!




1 comment:

F350crewzer said...

I WANT A BEDBUG!!!
I literally just hung up on someone when I got this alert!
This is a matter of life and death ;)~