Saturday, November 24, 2012

SUSale: SlotShots

Hi Everyone,

Well, the OD whistle SUSale was such a success yesterday that I thought we might as well keep the ball rolling with another sale...this time I have dug deep in the Atwood Archives to bring you another blast from the past!

Today I have twelve 303 stainless steel SlotShot cups. These are the old school diamond knurled BigShots with three milled slots that will accept the small tritium tube markers, users to obtain and install the tubes themselves, if so desired. These are gorgeous cups and I can't believe I had these hiding in a box down in the shop, totally forgotten about. They even have the little dice with each cup.

So, the 12 SlotShots will run $75 each plus shipping. International customers will have to pay $35 for Express mail due to the weight, I don't want any problems with customs and tracking issues and you know these are going to be checked out since they weigh so much (1/2 lb each).

Let's make this one a little earlier...The SlotShot sign up will run until 6PM Eastern time this evening, Saturday 24th. Winning numbers will be drawn at that time and emails sent. Once again, thank you so much for the enthusiastic support and interest, I can never thank you all enough!

Sign Up Sale Rules

Sign Up is over, thank you once again everyone! Will post results shortly...


List of Sale Participants

7 comments:

QVolve said...

I missed yesterdays, there's no way I'm missing 2 in a row!

Thanks for working on the weekend Peter!

Anonymous said...

What are the dimensions of this item?

Unknown said...

two in two days and this is the one I have been waiting for. I have been trying to get a SS Big Shot for a long time. = best made single malt vessel ever.

Peter Atwood said...

2 inch diameter, 2.7 inches tall, about 7 ounces empty and they hold an ice cube and about 2-3 shots of your favorite libation.

QVolve said...

It comfortably fits 2 ounces of scotch and a reasonably sized ice cube :)

Unknown said...

I have one, and i wish i had another one.


Stormdrane said...

I rarely drink anymore, but these little buggers make me want to take it back up as a habit, lol... ;)