Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Low on Stock

I'm way low on everything so will have to go on a making binge this week and through the weekend. I have a bunch of Mini Prybabies that I have started and maybe some other small items going into the kiln this time. Won't be a lot of new knives for another week or two. About the most I can get done is 3 days or so of work to fill the little oven, and then a week or so of finishing the load out then the cycle repeats. So when you consider that you can see that my output is pretty limited. Doing the best I can with my little One Man Show. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Throughly enjoyed reading your Blog, I guess it was because of the close parallel path we run. I make pocket holsters, for pocket pistols...... I received the two Whistles today, really likely them, thanks for your work..