Monday, September 23, 2024

MugShots!

Howdy Everyone!

It's a nice one out there again today. We have had a very mild September so far, and the constant rain we experienced over the summer has been replaced with rather dry conditions, bordering on a drought. Amazingly, the coast got huge rain storms this weekend and we got nary a drop! Anyhow, the drought has made for beautiful weather, but I have had to water the pitiful end-of-the-season remains of my garden nearly every day.

A few years ago I sent out a pile of photographic prints from my camera hobby. They have ended up getting traded around for years, and I have often had people asking me for more. One of my favorite cameras over the years has been the marvelous Fuji Instax which is similar to the old fashioned Polaroid but a little smaller in print size. Recently I decided to try a series of new images and I thought I would see if there was interest in them. The nice thing about instants is that they are so immediate, and the Instax prints will fit in standard baseball card sleeves. The prints can also be name stamped, so I can make these all signed collectible originals by simply taking them to the anvil and lightly striking them.

This first group is a collection of images of my hand made mugs and other ceramics. I have all sorts of subjects here, and some of the images include the steps in making the mugs, some include the finished products. I fooled around with half frame images for a lot of these so that you can see both front and back of the mug, or details such as the interiors. Most of the shots are printed on my favorite Instax Rainbow paper, but I have some black and white images as well. Super fun project! If I have a lot of interest I will make some other series from my collections such as tools, knives, antique cameras and wrist watches. 

MugShot Prints will run $9 each plus shipping and the link is below. Thank you so much for stopping in, and for your continued interest and support!

First round is gone, thank you so much! :)





 

No comments: