Saturday, October 04, 2008

Winner Is....

I think in the future drawings I will email the winner first before posting results. That way if I don't hear back from them within the 24 hours I can pick the next winning number. But in this case since everyone is dying to know I will post it now.

Also, want everyone to know, there were two duplicates, one guy double tapped to fix his misspelled email address and one other guy entered twice despite being told not to. I discarded each duplicate entry. Will have to think about whether those who intentionally appear to be gaming the system will be removed completely or not...

Anyway, the winner, drawn at random is: #50, barrettorama! An email has been sent...

This has been a lot of fun. Thank you folks for participating and I will be putting up another round for a different item later today.

9 comments:

Aaron said...

With all the negative comments lately, I want to do my part to counteract them.

CONGRATULATIONS #50

Anonymous said...

congrats 50! I was the email screw up guy with two posts, sorry about that, I'll be honest, just got an iPod touch and am learning to type on it :-)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, congrats #50. GREAT new system Peter. It seems to be universally accepted based on all the positive comments. I feel much better being out-lotteried than out-pingied.

/Woody

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the winner!! Another round today!? Awesome!

Rick said...

Congrats barrettorama!

RGM said...

Peter I can think of no other artist/craftsmen/genius who works as hard to treat his customers/clients/patrons as fairly as you. Thanks for all your efforts. Great idea and thanks to Jenny for the software.

Rick

JUAN LUIS said...

It's been funny!
Congrats, #50. Eagerly awaiting for more lottery!

Anonymous said...

this is cool!
The odds have been equalized for those
of us who can't access the net as much
on a given day.
I look fwd to more lotteries.
Thanks, Peter.

Anonymous said...

congrats b!

was fun, and sounds like people for the most part are happy with this method. 80/20 rule right?

guess ill saving my winning karma for the next round!