Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Patterned Ti FunnyBones

Hi Folks,

Got a few more goodies done today. These are Titanium FunnyBones that have been DLC coated and patterned for a high contrast effect. I'm really happy with the way these came out and we will be seeing more of this type of thing in the future I'm sure. The Termites were my favorites so I made more of them.

Anyway, I have five in the Termite pattern, two in the Jungle pattern and one in the Chainlink pattern, eight pieces total. The way it will work is, after the lottery is over I will send out emails to the winners. The first person to get back to me gets first choice and the second gets second choice, etc. This way we don't have a situation where someone takes hours to get back to me with their pattern choice and holds up the process.

Price on these will be $85 plus $6 shipping for US customers, $12 shipping for international customers.

Lottery is ended!

Lottery Rules

Lottery Entry List

Termite



Chainlink



Jungle

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

MORE funnybones??? Geez i'm sick of seeing those things.

Peter Atwood said...

Hehe, no worries, they are just about all gone. :D

DB said...

Wow, those did turn out nice! Can't wait to see what else you do DLC patterns with!

Heath said...

Very nice Peter! These look great.

s4biturbo said...

very nice finish on these Peter!!

Rick said...

I like those! I'd like to be able to see one in person. :)

Matt said...

I take it that it is standard and metric?

Thanks

Peter Atwood said...

Yes, 7 sizes of SAE on the front end and 7 sizes of Metric on the lanyard side.

Matt said...

Excellent Peter! Can't wait to I don't get picked again tonight! Just kidding. I'm loving this lottery system because my wallet is stating full because I haven't won one yet. Hopefully one of these or a msopthing lottery.

Thanks for all the hardwork and for coming up with this lottery system!

iconoclast said...

I knew you'd find a way to make cool patterns with dlc. I can't wait 'til the dlc offerings become a little more widespread, I'm sure these look just awesome in person.

Matt said...

Sweet. Can't wait to see more Atwrenches and Prybaby G3s with DLC. Maybe I'll be lucky enough to get one. Going to sign up for this lottery anyway, heck I'll probably sign up for every lottery.

Scott said...

Awesome, this is the first lottery that I have seen before it has closed (happens when we are on the other side of the world, lol). They are funnybones too which is a bonus. Sweet.