Monday, October 06, 2008

Lottery for Six RingThings

Hi folks! Got six more RingThings done this morning and I thought I'd put them up for your consideration. I have already done two or three regular releases of these little tool knives in the past few weeks. I figure this is a good way to let some other folks who did not get a chance to get in on those earlier sales to have a shot at getting one. I'll have another dozen or so RingThings coming up in a few weeks too, once I get more sheaths done.

These run $145 each plus $8 shipping via Priority Mail for US customers and $26 shipping via Global Express Mail for international customers.




RingThing Lottery ended at 9PM EDT Monday October 6th. Winners will be announced shortly, thank you EVERYONE who entered, I appreciate it. :)

List of Lottery Entrants: List

12 comments:

John said...

Looks like I'm first to comment :) I'm in!!

DB said...

So far you're lottery seems to be a big hit with (most) everyone. No need to enter this one, as I was lucky to get one of the first, although I'm considering it since I modded mine to be a little "different"...check the new avatar. :D

Peter Atwood said...

Jamie, yours is very very cool! Well done sir. :)

Aaron said...

Wow, who would have thought there would be that many entrants into the lottery already. One time you had them up for several hours.

yy said...

my bad..i accidently clicked enter twice..peter please delete the duplicates.

jodj said...

Good luck to all participants. It's a very nice knife.

Anonymous said...

I don't know if it's been said before, but I think that people should only be able to win the lottery once per item type.

That is, if I win on this ring thing, then I am ineligible for future ring things.

Anonymous said...

Oh nooooooo.....

I've been blocked at work from the lottery - Woe is me. I guess it's the best system for the situation. Carry on. I will survive...

Access denied to http://www.atwoodknives.com/ringthing1.htm
The URL you entered is categorized as Weapons and has been blocked to maintain the business interests of the bank, ensure regulatory compliance and/or protect the safety and security of associates and customers.

Anonymous said...

Good luck, kids!!

Anonymous said...

So far, I think this lottery idea is a good way to go. There are others that are good but I can't flaw this one. As with all things in life, there are pros and cons.

Anonymous said...

nice ring thing DB!

Anonymous said...

wow, almost 100 entries!