Friday, December 01, 2023

Blue Delrin Magnum Beads!

Happy Friday! Hard to believe it is December 1st already...I'm not sure what happened to the rest of the year but this one is rapidly coming to a close. And, naturally, as I do every year, I feel like I have a ton of stuff that I started but didn't get done. I will be trying to get to as many as possible though, and this winter should be rather busy too as I continue to get through the backlog.

Today I have a handful of Blue Delrin Magnum beads for you. These are big boys, but still very light in weight as well as non marking if they happen to rub against a valuable knife or flashlight in your pocket.

Blue Delrin Magnum Lanslides will run $35 plus shipping and the link is below. Thanks once again for coming by, and have a relaxing weekend!

All gone, thank you very much!  



 

No comments: